Highest Efficiency. Highest Value.
Streamline’s frac pond aeration system is specifically designed to fight stagnation and bacteria growth in frac ponds.
Available for new and existing ponds containing fresh, brackish, or produced water, Streamline’s system uses bubble tubing to efficiently and effectively introduce air uniformly across the entire frac pond area, regardless of size and configuration.
Combined with a high-efficiency, long service air compressor, the bubble tubing eliminates stagnation, prevents chemical treatment, and delivers more oxygen to frac ponds to oxidize organic sediment and sulfur reducing bacteria.
- Uniform oxygen distribution across pond, making every bubble count
- Best oxygen transfer rate on the market
- Scalable and customizable to any new or existing applications
- Great “turn down” to balance treatment with evaporation
- Can maintain or actively roll pond
- Flexible and resistant to kinking and memory
- Dense PVC ballast keeps tubing in place on pond bottom
- Resistant to chemicals, salinity, pH, and temperature
- Inner pressure prevents clogging and anti-fouling
- Low maintenance with no moving parts or electricity
- Easily installs in hours
- 5-year warranty